It is optimized for media, blogging and much more. In fact I am writing this blog from the inbuilt editor of Flock itself.
- Lets talk about the blogging editor first : Like scribefire extension of Firefox, Flock blogger could be configured to any blogging service. It has options for Blogger.com, Wordpress.com, Typepad.com, Livejournal.com, Blogsome.com, Xanga.com and even for any self-hosted blog. Setting it up is very easy and the editor interface is like that of Blogger.com editor. It has tabs for Editor, Source and even a preview tab. Also there are options for saving as draft and the best one is to save it on a web clipboard to be used later on.
- Photo and Video. Flock activates various special effects when you log in to flickr, photobucket, youtube etc account. A media stream (Media Minibar) is generated and displayed on TOP enabling easy browse of Media. Its hard to explain this feature, you just have to experience it yourself and I can assure you its great.
- Online Favourites . del.icio.us, digg and various other feeds are here. They all form part of your web page.
- Flock My World. This is the central place where all the configured streams are displayed. It could be the blogging sites, Feeds and even Media Streams and Accounts.
- Upload Photo. This option can upload photo to Flickr, photobucket etc. The uploader has a cool feature wherein we can drag and drop the photo.
- Some More features include Indicators, Notifications, Find and Favorites.
Blogged with Flock