There are five M$ related stories and in all of them we are simply discussing how evil M$ is and how can Linux beat M$ at its own game. Lets check the titles of a few
- Sun exec accuses Microsoft of 'patent terrorism'
- Linux gains despite and because of Microsoft
- Ubuntu 7.04 - a refreshing alternative to Vista
- Microsoft is not bound by GPLv3: Lawyer
- Linspire Linux deal 'worse than Novell'
Now this number is huge in itself. Lets say that 10% of registered users discuss M$ everyday, that makes it 13,805 people. Even if 10% of these people post a comment, that means 1,380 posts about M$ everyday.
As per Linux Counter ; At Jul 26 2007 19:04:33 GMT, there are
138055 users registered and
153903 machines registered,
Surely this free publicity is not going to hurt M$.
Taking a clue from my previous post, does M$ really represent Voldemort ?
Just my 2 cents.
Please do let me know of your opinion on this.
PS: I know that by posting this blog I am further contributing to posts about M$, but I cannot help it -- posting about M$ is my hobby too ;)